About the Role
Our team at Dineplan is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join our close-knit, but growing team. We’re on the lookout for someone with an exceptional grasp of long-term content strategy, who will be able to deliver engaging content across multiple channels for various audiences. It’s also important that you’re as passionate about the food and restaurant industry as we are!
This is a full-time position, based in Newlands, Cape Town.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with the team to produce high quality content that is inline with Dineplan’s content marketing strategy and overall business objectives
- Plan and deliver engaging content on a regular basis for a variety of audiences
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimise content inline with SEO and Google Analytics
- Develop a content calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Analyse web traffic metrics and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Share content through various channels – blog, social media, PR and newsletters – to ensure a strong digital presence
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- 2-3 years of experience in content marketing and multi-channel content programs
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite and WordPress
- Expertise in social media platforms and paid social media campaigns
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Ability to forecast audience preferences
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
If this sounds like a good fit for you and your skills, please apply using the link below and email a short cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Content Manager – YOUR NAME”.