COMPETITIONS / GIVEAWAYS / AUCTIONS / REWARDS
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in any competition / giveaway / auction / reward, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by Dineplan and their competition partners. For ease of reference the term "competition" in the following terms and conditions will refer to all competitions/giveaways/auctions/rewards run by Dineplan.
- Dineplan may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on our website www.dineplan.com.
- Competitions will run from specific dates that will be announced on the Dineplan Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter social media pages.
- The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by the organisers. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against the organisers, their participating partners or their promotional agents, unless the circumstances leading to such termination were within the organiser's reasonable control.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of any of the aforementioned or their participating partners are not eligible to enter or even claim the prizes.
- No prize will be awarded to any person to whom such prize may not be legally awarded including, but not limited to minors under the age of 18 years.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must follow the instructions as specified in the initial post made on the Dineplan Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter social media pages.
- Only ONE unique entry per person will be counted.
- The entrants give permission that their information be captured by the organisers and their participating partners and used for marketing purposes.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by Direct Message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by Direct Message and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 14 days of the initial Direct Message we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by the Organisers, in order to claim the prize.
- The winner agrees to have his/her photo taken, which may be used together with their full names by for advertising and promotional purposes, subsequent to receiving the winner's consent, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
- The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants indemnify the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant's breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant's breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold the organisers or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant's breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if the organisers detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- All participants' indemnify the organisers and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition, unless the circumstances leading to such claim were within the organisers or its advertising agent's reasonable control.
- All participants further indemnify the organisers from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever, unless the cancellation of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the organisers; its participating partners or its promotional agent's reasonable control. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers or any of its promotional agents.
- If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, the organisers reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and with notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers, its participatory partners or its promotional agents, unless the unlawfulness of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the organisers or its promotional agents reasonable control.
- At the end of the competition of all the organiser's obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
- These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.