About the Role
This role is suited to an energetic, results driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys building relationships and the sales process. The candidate should be hungry to learn, develop their skills, and work as part of a team. As a Sales Consultant at Dineplan, you will use outbound selling strategies to find new business and help them succeed using Dineplan’s solutions. By getting a client to use Dineplan’s solutions, you are able to quickly add value for the client, which is tangible and quickly appreciated by the business owner. This makes your role meaningful, and rewarding.
You will arrange and host online demos of the Dineplan solutions and successfully sell the Dineplan value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of, but will not be limited to, businesses operating within the hospitality industry that take reservations. You will be expected to meet revenue targets monthly and/or quarterly.
Remuneration comprises of a basic salary and generous commission structure that will benefit those who are willing to work hard and can solve problems for restaurant owners.
What you will do
- Build and maintain a pipeline of inbound & outbound leads.
- Own the sales cycle from prospecting to contract signing and then successfully hand it over to the Account Management team for onboarding.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan and create reliable forecasts.
- Utilize CRM tools to manage your pipeline, stay organized, forecast sales activity, etc.
- Understand and adapt to Dineplan’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Help shape the future of Dineplan’s mission with your own perspectives, ideas, and skills.
What you should have
- 2-3 years sales experience ideally in the tech industry. SaaS is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, writing, and listening).
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills.
- A sharp focus on goals and a strong approach for achieving them.
- Passion for helping businesses grow.
- Curiosity and passion for technology.
- Understanding about the hospitality industry.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships