About the Role
The sales executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying new potential clients by making both outbound and inbound calls/emails to ensure that the sales pipeline always remains full and targets are achieved as per the sales goals.
The sales executive will report directly to the Head of Sales and will be responsible for achieving both inbound and outbound sales targets as set out by the company.
A successful sales executive follows the correct sales onboarding processes with each potential client, building a professional relationship with the potential client and owning the whole sales process until the client signs up and they receive the setup documents and payment for the set up fees for the account.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prospecting New Business
- Identifying, organising and managing potential new business
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of inbound & outbound leads to maintain sales goals
- Managing the prospecting process through the company’s CRM program
- Inbound and Outbound New Business Calls
- Making sure weekly call targets are met
- Adding all inbounds to the sales funnel and making sure all inbounds are contacted timeously and the sales onboarding process is followed
- Making sure to follow all follow up processes with potential clients until they either confirm to sign up or decline
- Onboarding Sales
- Set up and provide demos for potential clients.
- Negotiating product features and fees and closing the deal.
- Confirming the clients fees in writing via email.
- Managing agreement completion.
- Completing the Sales CRM Process.
- Completing the handover of new clients from the Sales Team to the Onboarding Team.
Key Skills Required:
- 2-3 years sales experience ideally in the tech industry. SaaS is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, writing, and listening).
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills.
- A sharp focus on goals and a strong approach for achieving them.
- Passion for helping businesses grow.
- Curiosity and understanding about the technology and hospitality industry.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships.