Not sure yet where to take dad this Sunday? We’ve got you covered with the below special Father’s Day offers to instantly book.
Cape Town & Winelands
Mint at Taj
Cape Town CBD
Fathers Day Buffet
Their opulent Sunday Lunch Buffet Menu includes Salad Bar and Delicacies to the flavourful curries and succulent tender meats. Dark Chocolate Square and Pistachio, Mini Chai Creme Brulee and warm Malva Pudding served with Custard are only some of the tempting desserts for you to enjoy.
Available 12h30 – 15h30. Live Piano Entertainment. Children 12 years and younger will be charged half price.
Celebrate your special dad at Utopia Cape Town with Sunday Lunch on 19 June. They are offering their A la Carte Menu, with a range of dishes for the whole family.
Chef Dennis and his team will be offering a special Fathers Day dish of a 700 gram Cowboy Steak (sirloin on the bone) with 4 prawns, as well as a side dish, at R450.
All persons ordering this dish go into a lucky draw to win a Hamper to the value of R1500. The hamper includes a bottle of Glenmorangie whisky, a bottle of Allee Bleue sparkling wine, a bottle of Tanqueray gin, as well as nougat, biltong, nuts, an Utopia gin tasting voucher, an Anatoli Winter Tasting Menu voucher, and a grooming voucher.
Dinner, Gin & Jazz evening.
They are hosting a Dinner Club at Misfits and you’re obviously invited! They’ve got gin and jazz and will even stream the Final Rugby, Stormers vs Bulls from 19:30 (18 June) onwards.
Take dad for an early Fathers Day razzle and a steak special running. Not a fan of steak? Go for wokey, burgers for the urges, and pizzas.
Pot Luck Club
Sharing our set menu consisting of 5 courses (8 decadent dishes) at R650 pp, with bottomless bubbly for a R330 supplement.
- Oysters with Nuac Chom
- Smoked Snoek Crumpet
- Brioche, Mushroom & Hollandaise
- Korean Linefish Ssam
- Arnold Bennett (or truffled scrambled eggs for the vegetarians)
- PLC Autumn Forest
- Roast Duck, Quince, Chicken Liver Parfait, Elderflower Jus
- Death by Chocolate
- Passion Fruit Canele
Kuan Kitchen & Deli
Order in Kuan’s Crispy Duck Feast Set for 2 R800 for Father’s Day.
- Crispy Duck Skin Mandarin Pancakes
- Sprill Roll
- Larb Style Salad
- Roasted Duck Breast Saffron Orange Glazed
- Miso Ramen with Confit Duck Leg
- Artisan Mochi
- Fragrant Mango Sticky Rice
Paserene is hosting a 3 course Fathers Day lunch at R450 a per person, starting from 12pm and bookings are limited to 36 people weather permitting. There will be options for children too.
Celebrate Fathers Day with a 3-course lunch menu at Monneaux Restaurant at R450pp this Sunday.
Bring Dad to their estate in the beautiful Elgin valley for an extra scrumptious Fathers Day spoil! Chef Stacey’s three course lunch menu includes a complimentary glass of Pinot Noir per guest:
- START: Wild mushroom & feta topped garlic bruschetta.
- MAIN: Beef Bourguignon with winter vegetables & buttered mash.
- DESSERT: Honey-soaked apple cake with vanilla creme fraiche.
Enjoy this special experience at R380 per person. Our childrens a la carte menu is also available.
Chard Grill & Wine Bar
Spoil dad to their meat appreciation platter and the’ll spoil him to their specially selected rum and brandy tasting.
Celebrate Fathers Day with a 2-Course Plated Set Menu at R270 at Perdeberg.
MAIN: Choice of either:
- Pork roast with apple sauce and crackling, Parmesan mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Slow cooked lamb tomato bredie, yellow raisin rice and seasonal vegetables.
DESSERT: Amarula malva pudding.
Bookings are essential.
Bay Leaf & Thyme
Treat dad to a delicious meal this Fathers Day at Bay Leaf & Thyme:
- Beef shortribs with red wine reduction, garlic potato mash, butternut fritters & cauliflower with parmesan cheese sauce R220.
- Seafood Lasagna with grilled prawns & garlic bread R195.
- Belgium Chocolate Fondant with homemade vanilla gelato & caramelised almonds R115.
Johannesburg & Surrounds
Join them for Fathers Day Lunch Buffet at R450 per person and R200 for children under 12 years.
Includes salads, braai items, vegetables, starches, sauces and desserts.
They’re offering a 3 course set menu at R495 pp:
- STARTER: Country Style Chicken Soup / Grilled Calamari / Venison Carpaccio / Grilled Sardines / Baked Rotolo.
- MAINS: Lamb Shank / Sole & Salmon Wellington / Sirloin on the Bone / Chicken Involtini / Confit Pork Belly / Pappardelle Pasta.
- DESSERT: Carrot & Walnut Baked Pudding / Apple & Cinnamon Creme Caramel Cakes / Tiramisu Cheesecake.
Madam & Sir
Book for Fathers Day at Madam & Sir to indulge in their 3 Course Menu for R380 plus Welcome Drink:
- Starter Options: Crispy Fried Calamari / Thai Beef Salad / Stuffed Crumb Black Mushroom.
- Main Options: Braised Lamb Shoulder / 250g Porterhouse Sirloin / Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta.
- Desserts: Poached Pear with Crumble / Baked Cheesecake with vanilla Ice Cream / Choc Eclair with salted caramel ice cream.