Movies, live music, workshops, quiz nights, tasting experiences and more are instantly bookable. Plan your holiday and keep all your bookings in one place with the Dineplan app.
Old Town Italy
Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban & Pretoria
- 20 Nov: Cake-Decorating & Prosecco Class at Old Town Italy Umhalnga & Menlyn Maine
- Jazz Saturdays at all Old Town Italies
- 25 Nov: La Dolce Vino The Prosecco Edition at all Old Town Italies. Four Course Dinner & Prosecco Pairing.
- 10 Dec: Pasta Making Class at Old Town Italy Menlyn Maine, Melrose Arch & Umhlanga.
Cape Town, Johannesburg & Durban
- 20 Nov: Belvedere Saturdays at La Parada Constantia Nek: R220 per person – Includes a complimentary drink & two delicious tapas.
- 27 Nov: Brutal Fruit Brunch at all La Parada Stores.
- 19 Jan: Merlot & Masterpiece. Wine-Painting Class at La Parada Constantia Nek.
Homestead Kitchen Popups
- 24 Nov: Floating Plates with Secateurs Wines. Floating Plates at R85 per a dish and R65 per dessert.
Stellenbosch, Pretoria, Durbanville, Cape Town & Johannesburg
- 24 Nov: Klein Saterdag. Live music and drinks at TM Village Square and TM Stellenbosch. Free entry.
- 27 Nov: Apple Tree lineup at TM Cedar Square. Free entry.
- 27 Nov: The Kiffness at TM Village Square. R100 per ticket.
- 30 Nov, 7 Dec and 8 Dec: Schalk Bezuidenhout at TM Bryanston, TM Century City and TM Village Square.
- Sunset Sessions: Live Music every Friday on the Werf.
- 4 Dec: Spier Food Garden Workshop – Making Compost Easy. R750pp.
- 11 Dec: Spier Food Garden Workshop – Self-Harvesting. R150pp.
Life Grand Café
Johannesburg & Cape Town
- 4 Dec: Summer Swag Long Lunch at Life Grand Café Waterfall Corner. DJ lineup, refreshing cocktails and delicious food for a relaxed long lunch in their Tanqueray Garden.
- 1 Jan: Party on the Pier at Life Grand Café V&A Waterfront. Classy music, decadent food and sophisticated drinks, all while enjoying the spectacular ocean view.
Taproom Salt River Quiz Nights
- 28 November – Game of Thrones at R25 per person and max team size eight people.
- 12 December – Jingle Bells at R25 per person and max team size eight people.
Happy hour: R25 pints of Devil’s Peak Lager, Pale Ale, First Light, and Alpha Craft ciders AND R80 for 2L of Lager.
Barrington’s Wine Festival
19 Dec: The perfect start to a Plett summer vacation. The annual Barrington’s Wine Festival is back! Time – 13:00 – 18:00. Tickets – R250 per person – includes a glass & tastings.
Rooftop at Hallmark – Yoga in the Sky
28 Nov: Join them for a morning yoga session paired with a world class breakfast. R220 with breakfast Included.
Pepperclub Hotel Dinner & Movie
Their retro private cinema is perfect for a memorable night out in the city. Offering 29 luxurious cinema seats, Odeon Cinema hosts popular dinner and movie evenings every week.
- 20 & 21 Nov Movie: Greenland
- 22 – 24 Nov Movie: Men in Black
- 27 & 28 Nov Movie: Freaky
- 29 Nov – 1 Dec Movie: Tenet
R 195 pp from Monday to Sunday. Dinner served at 7pm & movie starts 8pm.
Altitude Beach Club
- 20 Nov, 18 Dec & 29 Jan: AKA Residency.
- 21 Nov: DBN GOGO Beach Bloc Party.
- 22 Nov: Mogodu Mondays.
- 25 Nov: Altitude Beach 2nd Birthday.
- 26 Nov: Black Motion Residency & Corona Chasing Sunsets with Nora En Pure.
GOLD is an experience that will take you on a journey around the African continent. A 14-dish taste-safari is paired with interactive entertainment, from djembe drumming to Zulu dancers and singers, Xhosa face-painting and Mali Puppeteers. Be transported into the beating heart of this vibrant continent.
Optional djembe drumming – R110 per person.
14 Dish African feast – R410 per person.
Children 12 and under are charged at 50% and children 4 and under are free of charge.
Kossie Sikelela – An Evening with tannie Evita
Darling, West Coast
17 Dec: Join Tannie Evita Bezuidenhout for a delicious 6-course Tasting Menu at Kossie Sikelela. Guests will be treated with a warm welcome in her museum, followed by an exclusive show and dinner at Kossie Sikelela Restaurant.
Culture Wine Bar
- 20 Nov: Live Music by Grace de la Hunt.
- 24 Nov: Culture Club Bubbles R485 per person.
- 26 Nov: Live Music with Penelope.
- 27 Nov: Acoustic Element Live.
- 30 Nov: Bot River Road Show R225 per person including canapes.
Mulderbosch Vineyards – Live Music Evenings
26 Nov & 16 Dec: Live music, nibble & Nosh as you sip.
Peachy – Jazz Jam
25 Nov: Bring your instrument or just go and hang as they host their Jazz Jam.
The Chefs Studio
Chef demonstrations and hands-on cooking classes.
- 8, 9 & 15 Dec: How to Cook Christmas. Cost is 495 per person and includes 4-courses, chef demonstration & cooking class
- 31 Dec: The Gourmand Experience. Cost is R2750 per person and includes 7-course menu with wine pairing, chef demonstration & interactive cooking.
The Kraal at Joostenberg – Workshops
27 Nov: Last chance to book for their uniquely South African Fynbos Christmas Décor Workshop with Nicky Michell from Fabulous Fynbos.
7 Dec: Korean chef Sepial of Allium, Sepial’s Kitchen and The Ugly Duckling is hosting a cooking workshop at R750 per person.
Mix Cocktail Bar – Whisky Dinner
8 Dec: A four course pairing dinner with The Glenlivet at R450 per person.
Café Charles – Summer of Chenin
26 Nov: The Charles Summer of Chenin. Wine tasting of some of the best Chenin Blancs made by South Africa’s top Chenin winemakers.
Jozi Gin – Gin Journey
25 Nov & 2 Dec: Discover your taste with their fun, unique and knowledgeable Gin Journey sampling. 4pm-7pm.
The Table at De Meye – Jazz Evening
17 Dec: Enjoy a three course dinner with beautiful music at R550 per person.
The Eatery & Wine Bar
- 25 Nov: Villiera Wine & Dine. Bubbly on arrival with 3 wines to taste and 3 courses of small plates at R295 per person.
- 15 Dec: Bubble and Graze with Anthonij Rupert Wines at R395 for two people.